Preparing Your Items
1. Make sure everything is freshly laundered or dry cleaned.
2. Inspect each item and look for things like flaws, stains, holes, pilling, tags missing, frayed bottoms, missing buttons, etc.
3. Only bring in items that are current style (purchased new within the past 5 years.
4. Lay items flat or neatly folded in a tote or basket.
5. Make sure items are free of odors and pet hair.
6. Higher end bags (Coach, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, etc) MUST be authentic! It is illegal for us to sell bags that are not authentic and we will not accept them.
7. Shoes must be in excellent condition and clean.